It’s pretty much the middle of Winter here in Sydney .. so naturally I’m dreaming about the ocean blues and bringing a little bit of this into the chilly days and nights! The bikini is not going to be making an appearance anytime soon in Sydney, there are plenty of other ways to channel some beach vibes though.
Hunters and Gatherers is one of those magical online markets where all of the most beautiful brands are gathered. It is actually making me feel a lot warmer just cruising through their online aisles! The Boho Blues is a little collection of beautiful things from these aisles that I have curated for you to inspire some dreamy Summer vibes in your home and wardrobe.
1. A piece of beautiful blue art on your wall is guaranteed to brighten up your Winter!
2. Anything Samantha Wills = boho magic and I have this midnight blue Bohemian Bardot ring is in my cart!
3 + 4. The Beach People roundie is perfect for Winter too! I have this design and we use it for picnics and at home all the time.
5. Kawaiian Lion is one of my favourites, this amazingly stylish Mamma creates the best homewares!
6. Bohome is a new brand that I have been following on IG for quite a while, how amazing is this bed set up?
7. If you can’t be under the palm trees you can always wear them! Love this knit!
8. Peppa Hart is another one of my favourites, her prints and collaborations are always inspiring.
You can shop all of these lovelies and so much more at Hunters and Gatherers now! Happy Boho Blues!